Now Casting Top Model Rockstars!
Social Media Rockstar is casting fabulous individuals with big personalities who are influencers and trendsetters on AND offline.
- Are you a social media influencer or trying to become one?
- Are you the most influential person you know?
- Could you win a popularity contest?
- Could you gain followers and power without social media?
What do Top Model Rockstars do?
- Create sponsored content, such as blog posts or social media posts that promote a product or service.
- Attend events and speaking engagements on behalf of brands.
- Collaborate with brands on product development or marketing campaigns.
- Run contests or giveaways that promote brands.
- Use social media platforms to connect with their followers and build relationships.
Do I have to live in Tampa to join the Top Model Superstars Team?
We encourage influencers that live in or around the Tampa area to join the casting call. Top Model Superstars have the opportunity to influence and promote our brands from any location.
Where is the casting call held?
- Hotel Haya, 1412 E, 7th Avenue, Tampa, FL 33605
- Mariposa Meeting Room
- We strongly suggest taking advantage of the valet parking service provided
What do I need to wear?
- Black Dress/Black Heels
- Black Suit
What will I be asked to do?
- Sign in
- Take a few selfies
- Walk the runway
- Photo session with our photographer
- Interview with our event staff
What should I bring with me?
- Resume. This should list your experience, education, and any other relevant information.
- Hairbrush and/or makeup. You’ll want to make sure that your hair and makeup are looking their best.
- Water bottle. It’s important to stay hydrated.
- Positive attitude. We want to work with people who are easy to get along with. So be friendly and outgoing, and make sure to smile!
Arrive on time and prepared. This means being on time for the shoot, having your hair and/or makeup done, and wearing the clothes that you were asked to wear.
Be professional and cooperative. This means being respectful of the photographer and the other people on the shoot, and being willing to follow their instructions. It also means being patient and understanding that sometimes things don’t go according to plan.
Be confident and comfortable in your own skin. This is the most important thing! If you are confident and comfortable, it will show in your photos. So relax, have fun, and let your personality shine through.
We look forward to seeing you at the casting!
*Please note, you are responsible for the cost of valet parking.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Jairo Garcia, Event Organizer, at [email protected]