Join us for a journey in Mezcal and build your own copita with Drip Ybor at Hotel Haya!
Hotel Haya, local art institution Drip Ybor, and Mezcal aficionado Evan Meeker, are joining forces! Introducing “Mezcal & Clay”, a 21+ Del Maguey sponsored event will consist of an in depth educational Mezcal tasting, followed by a private class taught by Drip Ybor owner Johnny Scanlon. He will instruct you on how to mold your own traditional Mezcal sipping cups called a Copita.
Tickets are $85 and include ALL of the following:
- Del Maguey Mezcal flight tasting
- A hard cover book with Mezcal recipes and the history of the spirit
- 3 traditional Copita’s to take home and use for the tasting
- A private class to hand make your own Copita’s
- After you create your own set of Copita’s, Drip Ybor invites you to set up a day to go into their studio and hand paint your Copita’s at no additional cost. Visit their website https://drip-ybor.com/
Class will have limited spots and require a reservation via Eventbrite. RSVP below!